More Than $4,000 In eBook Promotions For Just $59
If you are on this page, then you have taken your first step to entering Dan Poynter’s Global eBook Awards. Thank you and congratulations!
We want this to be a great experience for you, so if, at any time, you have difficulty, please know that you can reach help easily. One of the fastest and best ways to resolve any issues is to send an email to me (Joseph Dowdy, Director of Awards) at the following address (you can just click as well)…
WE ONLY ACCEPT PDF ENTRIES
You will need the following information before you get started, so please gather this information first:
- Your ebook description (which is typically your back cover information)
- Your ebook cover image (.JPG or .GIF that is at least 100-pixels or 1-inch wide)
- You will NOT be uploading your ebook until late June when our judges are all trained and organized
- The EXACT link someone would click to take them to the purchase page of your ebook (not the paperback and not some general address like “amazon.com”; get the EXACT address or your entry will be delayed)
- The category you want your ebook in (if it’s more than one, just enter your ebook once and then you can return later after your ebook is nominated to put it in more than one category)
- Some keywords to use (this will be the kind of words that you expect people use when searching for your ebook on Google)
If you are just getting started, please click one of the following links:
If you have already paid or already entered and you want to add another ebook or if you want to add an entry such as Best eBook Cover or Best eBook Trailer, please click here:
If you have already registered and already entered your ebook information and you have returned to make a payment, click here:
Again, if you have any questions at all, please contact us!
Please note the following information…
June 30, 2011
We will receive applications for entries until midnight Pacific Time June 30, 2011. Book publication must be on or before June 30, 2011. In other words, books entered may be one day old or many years old for this inaugural competition.
August 20, 2011
Ceremony for The Global eBook Awards will be held in beautiful Santa Barbara, California.
Publishers and authors may enter one book or many books in the competition for $59 each. There are discounts for multiple submissions.
UPLOADING YOUR EBOOK(S)
YOU WON’T BE UPLOADING YOUR EBOOK TODAY. WE WILL CONTACT YOU AFTER YOUR EBOOK HAS BEEN NOMINATED, SO PLEASE WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE NOMINATED TO UPLOAD OR PROVIDE YOUR ENTRY OR EBOOK TO US.
RULES AND JUDGING
We’re always accepting feedback on our competition, so anything that you feel could be tweaked or added or updated is of interest to us.
We have had new categories added purely because of recommendations, so please DO feel welcomed when you contact us with ideas.
I wish the best of luck to you in our competition and if you have major success with the promotions side of our competition, we would love to hear about it and showcase your success.
Joseph Dowdy, Director
Global eBook Awards