10. We provide you with a virtual “sticker” for your ebook and website. Feel free to use whatever verbiage you like such as “2011 Global eBook Award Nominee.“ To see some EXAMPLES of authors using the sticker to increase sales, click here. 9. Your ebook has its own page on our site that you edit to […]
10. We provide you with a virtual “sticker” for your ebook and website. Feel free to use whatever verbiage you like such as “2011 Global eBook Award Nominee.“
To see some EXAMPLES of authors using the sticker to increase sales, click here.
9. Your ebook has its own page on our site that you edit to your liking; we require that you maintain a link for purchases of your ebook.
8. We leverage social media. All ebook pages are shareable. They are shared when they are nominated and can be found via Google and other search engines.
7. We use news releases on a regular basis any time your ebook can be promoted. Every time that your ebook changes in status, we will do a news release.
6. Nominees receive ceremony invitation in sunny Santa Barbara. The ceremony will be live streamed as well, but what could be better than being here?
5. You will be listed in the monthly newsletter “Publishing Poynters Marketplace.” This is Dan Poynter’s frequent update on services for authors and self-publishers.
4. More categories and judges than any other competition. We aim to give the most coverage and promotion to non-fiction and fiction authors.
3. We choose judges who will help promote your ebook; judging staff include book bloggers! We ask all judges to blog about and share about great ebooks found here.
2. Digital assets for finalists and winners for your own video book trailer. They will be of the caliber seen at the beginning of the video and customized with name/title.
1. [watch the video to find out!] But if you don’t, then you should know the obvious #1 reason: YOU MIGHT WIN!!!
FYI, your ebook will be on our site for years to come with a link so that people can buy it. You can update your page over time if you wish. The more traffic we get, the more links we will build and the more accessible your book will be for Google searches and for category searches on our site.
We really want to make this a special competition that is geared to Web 2.0 and eye on the future. Help us to make it even greater with your suggestions and feedback.
Good luck to all our nominees and if you are not yet entered, SIGN UP HERE!