This is an archive of the 2011 Global Ebook Awards
Click here for the current Global Ebook Awards.
The Global eBook Awards are more than an honor for the best eBooks published, they offer high-profile publicity for eBook authors, publishers and the eBook entered.
Recognizing authors so that more readers will discover your book.
What authors/publishers get for submitting their eBooks:
Entry into the awards contest.
Feedback from judges with suggested improvements.
All books nominated may use the promotional verbiage “Nominated for the Global eBook Award.”
Award stickers (files) in .tif and .jpg for “applying” to eBook covers, websites and promotional materials. Sticker will say Winner, Finalist, or Nominated.
Listing in Publishing Poynters Marketplace requesting reviews at Amazon.com and BarnesAndNoble.com
- Winners and finalists will be listed on the official AwardsForEbook.com site.
- Winners and finalists will receive Global eBook Award certificates attesting to their honor.
- Winners will be announced to the media in news releases.
- Award ceremony.
- Videos for Amazon pages and YouTube.
- Close-ups of the cover and then the author or publisher receiving the award (if present) against a backdrop with the logo.
- And much more…
“To break out of the pack and rise above the noise, your ebook needs to get read. Readers have to read it, love it, and tell someone else. This is “word of mouth.” Global eBook Awards are more than a “sticker:” they come with a built-in publicity machine.
To be successful, fiction has to get read.
To be successful, nonfiction has to be brought to the attention of its category audience.
The Global eBook Awards are designed to help you achieve these goals.”
Global eBook Awards