Rev up your company’s marketing juice in less than a day with marketing materials that reel in clients.
Create Brochures, Business Cards, Flyers, and Other Marketing Materials That SIZZLE!
Let Your Marketing Bring in Customers, Clients, Leads—and SALES!
Even if you’re clueless about design, my step-by-step system will help you create polished marketing material that SELLS!
Turn Eye Appeal into Buy Appeal: How to easily transform your marketing pieces into dazzling, persuasive sales tools! is an award winning ebook by Karen Saunders. It provides easy-to-read instructions that will help anyone design eye-catching informational/marketing pieces with great graphics and compelling content.You want your marketing pieces to have just the right mix of “eye appeal” and “buy appeal” to make your sales soar. But how can you increase the “buy appeal” without having to hire a designer? Turn Eye Appeal into Buy Appeal gives you a design consultant on your desktop . . . without paying design fees.
Specifically, it provides:
- 136 pages of easy-to-read instructions that help you produce logos, brochures, flyers, presentations, and book covers that inspire people to buy!
- Nearly 200 full-color illustrations
- Nearly 200 hyperlinks that help you find subjects fast
- Details appreciated by people with tight deadlines
- Hundreds of techniques to reinforce your strategies
- Tips for writing persuasive copy that “hooks” customers
- An easy-to-use resource you can refer to again and again
Grab a lot of wisdom from a design pro 24/7 and reduce your production time by 50%. Make Turn Eye Appeal into Buy Appeal your own and get the great results you want.
About Karen Saunders
Karen Saunders founded MacGraphics Services in 1990 to help business owners present themselves and their services professionally through well-branded graphics. She designs ads, logos, one-sheets, book covers and interiors, corporate identity pieces, audio and video packaging, and much more. Karen has designed the covers of 35 books that have become best-sellers or won awards, including the 2005 Writer’s Digest “Grand Prize” winner for the best self-published book in America.
For more value-packed tips and advice on improving your identity, marketing materials and product design, subscribe to Graphics Image Builder